Saturday, March 15, 2008

Rhett - March 15 2008

We had a much more successful session today. As always we concentrate on lot's of loving...
some groundwork...
and some riding, just a walk for now and just for a short time. I wanted it to be a positive experience (for both of us) and a chance for him to get used to me as well.
We do have a long way to go, but lot's of time to get there. Rhett needs to get used to the feel of someone on his back, but I also want to take things slowly since he is only three years old. The best thing to do is take your time and never rush anything. We will never stop learning together but we will continue to develop a very strong and lasting relationship of trust, love and cooperation!
My goofball, getting up close and personal with the camera. I honestly cannot believe that I lasted 7 years without a horse. If I go longer than a day without seeing Rhett I miss him soooo much!

No comments: